Here’s what I wish for 2011:
- DOMA to be repealed.
- Conpanies to reduce their profits and start hiring workers. (Come on, we all know you can afford it!)
- The American public to come to their collective senses and start looking at real fact and figures instead of soundbites.
- My grandsons to grow stronger and smarter – and with that I want to keep up with them!
- I want this year to be the year old wounds heal and we can all make nice again.
- I hope the people I know and love find the jobs they need, but desire.
- I want this year to be the year we finally get out of debt and we stay that way!
I wish all of you reading this a safe and happy 2011. Thanks for reading this past year. I hope you’ll stick by me in 2011!