10. She thinks John Quincy Adams is one of our founding fathers. And, she believes that our founding fathers worked tirelessly to eliminate slavery. The woman repeats this fallacy every chance she gets. No matter how many times you repeat something, Michele, it doesn’t make it true.
9. She’s received the benefits of government handouts and then lied about them. (Look it up, she claims she and her husband have no interest in a family farm, but they have received income from said family farm according to the annually required financial disclosure reports she filed.)
8. She tried to compare herself to John Wayne and ended up comparing herself to John Wayne Gacy. Okay, this is a cheap shot. She keeps banging away at Obamacare with distorted facts and outright lies. The $105 billion that hidden in there – right in plain sight, not hidden at all and you won’t be able to purchase private insurance, except you can – the whole freaking bill is to help you purchase private insurance. The woman wouldn’t know the truth if it crawl up her ass and called her flaky.
7. She doesn’t know how many barrels of oil we have in reserve. She claimed that Obama released all of our reserves, when he only released around 4%.
6. This statement from her website:
“It is Michele’s single greatest calling in public service to ensure that the liberties enshrined in our founding documents are handed down from this generation to the next.”
And, again, she doesn’t understand history. The liberties in our founding documents were for WHITE, LANDOWNERS. Women couldn’t vote and the majority of blacks were slaves. Yep, those are the liberties I want upheld!
5. She has sponsored 38 bills – NOT one of which made it out of committee. NOT ONE.
4. She has an obsession with Light Bulb freedom, (she sponsored H.R. 849:Light Bulb Freedom of Choice Act) but NOT an obsession with freedom for people – she’s against gay marriage.
3. She is further right on the Political Spectrum & Legislative Leadership scale than Paul Ryan and Jim Sensenbrenner!
2. She “hosted the first Tea Party Caucus meeting.” (According to her website)
And, my number one reason for NOT voting for Michele Bachmann:
1. She believes that cutting taxes will create jobs.